Monday 21 July 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITE NUDE LIPS COMBO


From left to right - Ben Nye mocha rose lipstick & Revlon colorburst Sunbaked lipgloss







Hey there! As most of you might know, I love love love nude lips.A nude lip is hands down my daily go-to colour. As I have so many nude lip products in my collection; I try and switch it up as often as I can. I'm the type that sticks to what she likes, so as soon as I discover an amazing lipstick, I could wear it for a whole year and ignore everything else. Not good! So I try and mix it up a bit. I started using this revlon colorburst lip gloss last week and I am loving it. These 2 products give a slightly deep nude; so this combo might not be the best for those with fair skin, but it will work a treat on women of colour or if you ever get a tan. Both the lipstick and gloss are quite pigmented; I only swatched each product once in the picture above and as you see; great colour pay off. Also, this combination lasts for about 2 - 3 hours on me. I eat a lot, so most lip products don't last that long on my lips lol.

What is your favourite go to lip colour? Would love to know!



No comments: