Wednesday 16 July 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITE DRUGSTORE NUDE LIPSTICKS (WOC FRIENDLY)

From left to right - Milani Teddy Bare 29, L'oreal Taffeta 233, Ben Nye Mocha Rose, Rimmel kate 08, Wet n Wild bare it all E902C







I am a HUGE fan of nude lipsticks. I tend to wear a nude lip on a daily basis and don't really reach for my pink lippies as much. These 5 are my current favourites and I love how creamy and moisturising they all are; with the exception of the Wet n wild Bare it all. This particular lipstick is very matte and pigmented but not that drying to that's a plus. Also, did I mention how affordable they all are?
I have been told by a few women of colour that they find it difficult to choose a suitable nude lipstick for their skin tone; these 5 are a great pick and also, I find lining my lips with a dark brown lipliner is the perfect way to get any lipstick to work on your skin tone. Please don't opt for a light nude lipstick without a brown lip liner, I'M BEGGING YOU lol.

Both the Milani Teddy Bare and Wet n wild Bare it all are mainly sold in the states, but you can easily buy them from online outlets and ebay sellers.



1 comment:

Painmeds365 said...

Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

Buy Bensedin Online
Ksalol 1mg USA
Tapentadol 100mg Online
Rivotril Clonazepam
Buy Klonopin 2mg Online