Thursday 17 July 2014

CHI CHI CREAMY MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICKS

 
From left to right - FLIRT, LADY IN RED, CRAZY IN LOVE




Hey lovelies, it's official that I have a new obsession and they are these lovely liquid lipsticks from Australian brand CHI CHI cosmetics. I initially heard about this brand from one of shaaanxo's videos and I was eager to test them out. It's safe to say these are PIGMENTED. One swipe is all you need and sometimes that could even be too much if you are going for a slightly sheer look. My favourite from the bunch is FLIRT. I love how I can layer this shade with any of my nude glosses and get the most amazing pouty nude lips. The slightly thick consistency means they last quite long on the lips; 2 to 3 hours on average depending on what you have to eat or drink. I also like size of the doe foot applicator, not too small but big enough to cut down on application time. If you can get your hands on these, I would say go for it.

                                                 CHI CHI creamy matte liquid lipsticks

No comments: